Plan participants can now save time by submitting their Health and Dental claims on-line through my-benefits eClaims. Submitting claims electronically is a convenient way to get your claims processed quickly and easily, which means you get your money back faster.
How does it work?
Plan participants enrolled on my-benefits® will find a Submit Claims tab in the menu, allowing them to electronically submit claims for the majority of their Health and Dental claims. (Prescription and Travel health claims will continue to require the use of their pay-direct card or a submission using traditional paper-based claim forms.)
Individuals are required to be signed up for direct deposit of claim payments, and those users not signed up will be prompted towards the Direct Deposit tab to provide us their banking information.
Claims are submitted in just a few simple steps:
- Read and agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and select the patient who used the services.
- Select the service or product supplied.
- Select provider (dentist, optician, chiropractor, etc.).
- Enter the service date, amount charged by the provider, and attach an electronic copy of the original receipt or an Explanation of Benefits statement from any plan that has already paid a portion of the expense.
- Read and agree to the “Authorization” and indicate if the claim should be paid to the insured or the service provider
It’s as simple as that! Insured’s will receive an email notice when their Explanation of Benefits has been prepared. They can view the status of any claim, at any time, under the Claims History tab.
Submit claims on-line and get your money back faster with funds deposited directly into your bank account!